Warehouse Logistics & Inventory Technician
About this position:
Do you want to be a real business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your service and sales skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic customer support team.
In this role you will become an expert in all support aspects of warehouse, logistics, and inventory management. You will be expected to enhance customer support in the AMEC territories through a proactive approach to parts supply & management into the daily customer support & field activities of the field team(s) and customer base. You will have to support all customer (internal & external) inquiries via telephone and e-mail or other means of communication for the AMEC territories.
What are your responsibilities?
· Ensure that internal & external customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest level possible, by responding to customer inquiries, needs and/or requests promptly and courteously.
· Provide support for field personnel and customer issues as assigned.
· Work closely with the supply center(s) support teams to ensure all issues are resolved in a prompt and accurate manner.
· Actively participate in all facility situations as directed by management, particularly on technical aspects of MP systems and Microsoft security protocols/infrastructure/environment.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Effective and professional communication
· Ability to effectively make decisions
· Interpret technical instructions in process/procedural documentation, dealing with abstract and concrete variables.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and infrastructure knowledge/experience.
Great to have?
· High School diploma degree with experience, or associate degree
· Warehouse and/or logistics management experience.
· Experience in field service or technical repair center knowledge
· Experience working with laboratory instrumentation or similar equipment
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.