Supply Chain Engineer
About this position:
Do you want to find new ways to solve complex challenges? Are you looking for a position in which you can make an impact? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our supply chain team!
In this role you will participate or lead improvement initiatives. As a Supply Chain Engineer you are expected to be a change agent, considering people, processes and (IT) infrastructure. Examples of improvement areas are: the acquisition of raw materials, bringing flow to manufacturing processes, new product introductions, or planning & scheduling and physical distribution.
What are your responsibilities?
• You will be an expert of our ERP package(s) on all supply chain processes. You do not need to be fast, but you must be able to understand the inner workings.
• You will define, structure and execute improvement initiatives.
• On request you are responsible for the design and implementation of supply chains for new products.
• You will act as a trouble-shooter or even back-up for your supply chain colleagues.
(in planning or procurement)
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• You are entrepreneurial: you have a mindset that seeks growth and development by nature. You do keep it practical and recognize that progress comes from hard work.
• You have an eye for detail and patience to get to the bottom of things.
• Master working and thinking level with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience, or
• Bachelor working and thinking level with >8 years of relevant experience.
• You are and expert on material requirements planning in at least one ERP system.
Great to have?
• A passion for material requirements planning and production scheduling.
• If you are fluent in Greek, French, Dutch and English you would be able to communicate with all your direct colleagues in their mother tongue.
When you join?
Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexitime (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.