Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
In this role you will support the new product developments in Malvern Panalytical's X-ray fluorescence (XRF) products, which are used for material analysis in scientific and industrial product and process control. In this function. You will contribute to the design, coding and testing of our software.
What are your challenges?
- You will acquire, maintain and disseminate knowledge of up-to-date software technology and its potential application for MP.
- You will ensure that the software design is robust, resulting in accurate, reliable and maintainable programs.
- You will be working with XRF systems and solving product problems, as they relate to software and related systems engineering issues.
- You will work closely together in a team in a multi-disciplinary environment, to design and implement new features in our analytical user software, to test the correct functioning of user software and assist in test automation.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have strong analytical capabilities, you get energy from solving complex problems for a diversity of products and systems.
- Strongly result-driven with respect to customer products.
- Ability to think and act as an end user with emphasis on key product quality indicators, such as analytical performance, ease of use, robustness and speed.
- Drive to work in a high-tech environment with the ambition to develop products with a strong competitive edge.
- You are fluent in English and prepared to (learn to) understand Dutch.
Great to have:
- Computer science (BSc), and experience with technical automation and affinity with one of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Affinity with laboratory equipment and/or strong affinity with analytical techniques
- Experience with C#, WPF and MVVM, agile methodologies and test-driven development
- Experience with HTML 5 programming
- Experience with data engineering.
When you join:
- We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.