About this position:
In this role you will work in a highly dynamic, positive and action driven environment. You will work closely with a team of multi-disciplinary specialists. In this role you will report to the Software team leader.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to play an important role in the development of the software for our advanced analytical instrumentation? Are you looking for a diverse software role in which you can apply your expertise to its full extent and increase your knowledge even further? Then this might be your chance to become part of our ambitious team.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will work in all parts of the software development lifecycle and be responsible for designing and building software to gather and analyze data from our analytical instruments.
- You will help solve software related problems and related systems engineering issues, as well as providing up-to-date knowledge of new software innovations and their potential application to the wider organization.
- You will work in a Scrum environment where cross functional teamwork and close collaboration with the customer is highly valued.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar experience.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a C# development environment.
- You have strong analytical capabilities, you get energy from solving complex problems for a diversity of products and systems.
- Strongly results-driven with respect to customer products: Ability to think and act as an end user with emphasis on key product quality indicators, such as analytical performance, ease of use, robustness, completeness and speed.
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.