Shipping & Receiving Administrator
About this position:
Are you looking for a position in which you can fully utilize your analytical, organizational and communication skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic Materials & Logistics Team.
In this role you will prepare and ship goods for both domestic and international destinations. Additional responsibilities include receiving goods into the Company and distributing to the correct inventory location or recipient. Inventory accuracy in the ERP system, SAP, is critical.
What are your responsibilities?
· Prepare items for packing, and arrange shipments with accurate shipping documentation, including invoices and freight forwarder instructions.
· Monitor inventory of packaging materials and request deliveries as needed.
· Receives incoming goods, checks delivery documentation, and completes the goods receipt transaction in SAP; stores goods in a safe, logical manner, identifying them clearly with part numbers and descriptions.
· Carries out physical inventory cycle counts supporting stock accuracy.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· A High School education, or equivalent, is required along with computer literacy and good written and oral communication skills
· Detail oriented and good organizational skills
· Experience and ability to work safely and accurately within a fast-moving team environment where priorities can change frequently
· The ability to physically handle packages within safe working limits
Great to have?
· Associates Degree in related field and 5 years’ relevant experience
· International logistics experience to support product import and export needs
· Experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP, system (preferably SAP)
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
Malvern Panalytical is at an exciting stage in its growth and as such can offer the right candidate the ability to develop their knowledge and skills as well as good opportunities for progression. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, an employer matched 401(k), medical and dental coverage, and tuition reimbursement.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.