Senior Management Accountant
About this position:
Are you looking for a position in which you can gain knowledge and exposure, and interact across multiple areas and levels? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Financial Accounting and Control team!
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery and performance of our Financial Shared Service Centre operations. You’ll work alongside the existing finance team to complete the management accounts each month to tight deadlines, and co-ordinate the activities to ensure accurate and timely results.
What are your responsibilities?
• Timely completion of management accounts and reconciliations
• Statutory Accounts preparation and submissions
• Take the lead in business system migrations
• Interact with Head Office on budget vs actual, financial reporting, M&A, and capital transactions.
• Support month-end Group reporting submissions
• Internal and External audit.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• A pro-active mindset to deliver results
• CIMA (or equivalent) qualified
• Considerable experience in managing complete entities, statutory reporting and accounting standards
• Knowledge of business processes and transactions
• Strong Excel skills and business system understanding.
Great to have?
• Language skills are desirable but not required
• SAP ERP experience is advantageous
• A desire to improve processes (eg, lean six sigma training/experience), learn new skills and information, and grow in an expanding role.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.