Senior Electrical Control and Integration Engineer (EC&I)
About this position:
Are you able to work within fast paced highly innovate projects with internal and external stakeholders to develop integrated product solutions to our customers? Are you looking for a position in which you can integrate highly sophisticated instruments and plant applications together to provide the customer with online solutions? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our R&D team!
In this role you will be required to provide high quality electrical design engineering and onsite testing and validation to support projects which deliver solutions that support the automated solutions strategy at Malvern Panalytical.
What are your responsibilities?
• Delivering integrated and automated solutions for particle characterisation on plant applications.
• Electrical design of customer specific process interfaces and hardware to meet project requirements and customer specifications.
• Ensuring project requirements captured are achieved while meeting all necessary safety, compliance and technical standards.
• Fostering innovative design and realisation of solutions.
• Providing engineering support for assigned projects which may involve the compilation of specifications, reports, project documentation, technical files, validation documents, CE marking procedures, etc.
• Maintaining comprehensive project records and completing project documentations, as necessary.
• Working with the operations team to support the order entry, scheduling, procurement, and manufacture of systems to ensure required delivery, cost and quality requirements are met.
• Preparation and delivery of electro-technical training for product portfolio to Malvern Panalytical Staff and customers.
• Contributing to the ongoing development of the engineering tools, procedures, facilities and the product portfolio.
• Produce high quality engineering output using a broad range of design tools and systems (e.g. Eplan).
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster alignment between functions and their requirements.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• A driven and enthusiastic engineer who embodies positivity and can forge relationships.
• HNC or degree level in an Electrical Engineering related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an electrical engineering environment.
• Experience in industrial automation, control and instrumentation.
Great to have?
• Industrial plant experience
• Industrial software engineering, SCADA, PLC, control, and automation knowledge.
• Ethernet networks and network architecture protocols and integration to plant DCS systems.
• A can do attitude!
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.