Sales Specialist Advanced Materials
About this position:
Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial, analytical and technical skills? Do you want to be a real business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic Sales Team for Advanced Materials in Central Europe.
In this role you will sell Malvern Panalytical’s products and analytical solutions into the Advanced Materials sector in your German territory. You will be engaged in supporting our existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new markets, business and application fields – both in research and industry (production control).
What are your challenges?
• Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers;
• Work towards achieving targets and growing the business in the advanced materials sector (both industry and academia);
• Identify and analyse future market trends and improve current sales processes.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Good organization and the ability to work under your own initiative;
• Enjoy sales and the challenge of managing a sales territory;
• An analytical mind and ability to feel energized from offering solutions for complex technical problems;
• Self-motivated and ambition to grow in the role.
Great to have?
• BSc/MSc/PhD degree in chemistry, physics or materials science;
• Preferably experience in sales in the advanced chemical industries;
• Experience in analytical techniques;
• Knowledge of additive manufacturing, semiconductors or battery chemicals;
• Willingness to travel locally as well as within Germany and occasionally in other European countries if necessary;
• Fluent in German and English, written and spoken combined with excellent communication skills.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.