Regional Customer Services Director, AMEC region
About this position:
Do you want to be a real business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your service and management skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic customer support team!
In this role you will lead and direct a geographically distributed dynamic territory team of Customer Services professionals, within the scope of set strategic direction and defined operational processes, to increase the customer support revenues, by driving customer satisfaction in the best, most cost-effective manner.
What are your challenges?
• Manage all operational customer support process, including but not limited to: Maintenance, Installations and After Sales.
• Develop, Implement and Manage Lean Performance Improvement Plans.
• Manage escalation process.
• Manage KPI program, reporting progress and corrective actions.
• Develop relationships with Key Accounts.
• Develop and Manage Engineer capabilities and skill sets, to create a competitive edge and world-class quality.
• Manage Deployment of Global Customer Service policies, processes and instructions.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Lean (Six Sigma) skills and knowledge and strong operational background in CAPEX-intensive or instrumentation environments.
• Proven track record in implementing change in organizations.
• Time management, able to prioritize and negotiate internally to reset timelines based on changing priorities.
• Understand ethical and social accountability obligations incumbent on all suppliers, especially those from developing economies.
• Prepared to travel frequently.
• Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who deals well with ambiguity.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Confident with and able to advise peers.
• Track record of delivering high quality, complex new products and/or research programs.
Great to have?
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably combined with an MBA or equivalent business experience.
• 5-10 years’ experience in customer services with substantial experience managing country organizations and managing larger teams.
When you join?
• We continue to stimulate and support our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.