Project Planner / Analyst
About this position:
Are you able to create, monitor, and analyse projects schedules in MS Project Online? Are you looking for a position in which you can aid strategic portfolio decisions and scenario planning in MS Project Online? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Project Management team!
In this role you will create, monitor, and analyse project schedules in MS Project / Project Online in accordance with standard of best project practice and have significantly high competence in handling external and internal stakeholders. This may provide intensive short-term advice to high level line managers and stakeholders to aid strategic portfolio decisions and scenario planning.
What are your responsibilities?
• Design, develop, and maintain project schedules, identifying major milestones, decision points, project life cycle and other project events within a Microsoft Project Online environment, identifying variances from original plan.
• Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around, both at project and portfolio level, using scenario planning techniques within MS Project Online
• Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
• Maintain overview of project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively being reviewed to minimise their impact on schedule, scope, and budget of projects
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Detail-oriented individual with high level of communication abilities to senior management teams
• Academic working and thinking level with 5+ years of relevant experience in portfolio management or analysis, with extensive application of MS Project portfolio management
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply a variety of schedule analysis and optimisation techniques (such as Critical Path analysis, schedule variance)
• Understand schedule performance tools and techniques, such as Earned Value Management (EVM), CPI / SPI
Great to have?
• Understanding of product road maps, life cycle, development
• Passion to make a difference in a progressive organisation
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexitime(core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.