About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of production planning and scheduling? Are you looking for a position in which you can have a positive impact on operational production performance? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our UK Production Planning team!
In this role you will be responsible for creating master production schedules for UK manufacturing site. Ensure that all planning parameters are maintained and reviewed regularly.
What are your responsibilities?
• Manage the process of planned order to production order creation. Work closely with the Manufacturing Team Leaders and Stores Team Leader to ensure that the sequencing and allocation of resources are focused on target achievement for both inventory and the meeting of customer delivery dates
• Review all customer demand daily to ensure that the procurement and manufacturing activities are responding appropriately. Communicate frequently with the Order Fulfilment team to ensure timely information on product availability and lead time is provided to customers.
• Support the New Value Introduction processes by developing and implementing agreed phase in and phase out plans for the new and old products respectively.
• Ensure that Engineering Change Notifications (ECN) are implemented as required and make sure existing Production Orders are updated as necessary.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Can do attitude, always looking for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Educated to degree level in an engineering/manufacturing systems discipline is essential.
• Experience and execution of lean manufacturing methodologies. Proven track record of production planning and scheduling.
• Thorough working knowledge of SAP R3 processes (MRP) covering planning, forecasting and production execution including Repetitive Scheduling, back flushing and barcoding.
• SAP WM - Warehouse Management experience essential
Great to have?
• Resourcefulness and resilience
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.