Product Technical Specialist Laser Diffraction
About this position:
Do you want to step into a world-leading instrument company with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you can apply and develop your scientific knowledge in a commercial environment across several different application areas? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Product Technical Specialist team!
In this role you will provide advanced technical support and training for Malvern Panalytical’s laser diffraction product portfolio to our users, subsidiaries, agents and distributors.
What are your responsibilities?
• Provide advanced technical support to our end users of the laser diffraction range of products.
• Develop and document Malvern Panalytical’s applications knowledge and expertise in the area of laser diffraction-based particle characterisation.
• Provide sales support by visiting sales outlets and customers, both in the UK and overseas.
• Prepare and give lectures, publish scientific papers and present seminars at an advanced level to our subsidiaries, agents, distributors, direct sales team and the end-users.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• You will need excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to present solutions to complex problems to a varied audience in a variety of media.
• A Post Doctorate with a relevant physical science degree and/or demonstrable practical experience in the field of particle characterization.
• Experience in laser diffraction and/or image analysis is desirable.
Great to have?
• You are a team player, able to adapt and adjust when the need arises.
• Plenty of energy and a passion to come up with innovative solutions to difficult challenges.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.