Product Manager XRD
Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to gather and balance the needs of multiple customers across a range of applications and industries? Are you looking for a position in which you will help define the roadmap for the future X-ray diffraction solutions? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our XRD Product Management team!
The role has a strong strategic impact: working with the Group Product Manager, you will develop, maintain, and deliver a dynamic portfolio of solutions that meet the Strategic priorities of the business. You will work closely with R&D (Research and Development) Leaders, Segment Marketing Managers and Integrated Supply Chain functional managers to ensure that priorities across relevant products or projects are balanced and aligned to meet business needs for cost, quality and innovation.
What are your responsibilities?
• Support the Portfolio team to deliver a dynamic portfolio of solutions that meet the needs of our customers through active lifecycle management.
• Collate, digest, and disseminate market, competitor, and customer insight.
• Work with Customers as well as Commercial and Marketing colleagues to gather Voice of Customer to generate realisable Value Propositions, providing timely input to the New Value Introduction process.
• Work closely with colleagues in Sector and Marketing teams to define Go-To-Market approaches and support execution of plans.
• Work with R&D and Operations colleagues to ensure Quality is achieved across processes and products.
• Support technical, R&D and applications specialists around the globe to share and disseminate applications knowledge both internally and externally.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Focused to deliver results through collaboration.
• Passionate to succeed as a team.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a diverse, cross-functional, multi-level audience.
• Business Acumen: understands business dynamics and financial impacts and able to challenge and develop projects and business cases.
• Excellent written and spoken English and appreciation of global cultures.
• A higher degree in a relevant science or engineering discipline.
Great to have?
• Experience of applying analytical techniques to research and/or industrial applications and/or expertise in a relevant application area.
• Knowledge of the following is advantageous:
o X-ray diffraction and/or X-ray Scattering and/or X-ray Imaging characterisation techniques.
o Agile development processes.
o Product Management tools including classic Product Lifecycle and market sector analysis.
o Additional languages.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge, and performance.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.