Product Manager Elemental Analysis
About this position:
Are you business savvy with affinity for high-tech and digital solutions? Do you want to use your strategic and commercial insights to translate technical information into successful Go-To-Market strategies in an international B-2-B setting? Would you like to gather and balance the needs of multiple customers across a range of applications and industries to build a data-driven product portfolio roadmap that convinces customers as well as internal stakeholders? Are you energized by the opportunity to work on digital software solutions and help prepare the elemental portfolio for the next generation of Millennial users?
Then this might be your chance to become a part of our XRF Product Management team!
This role has a strong strategic impact on our elemental portfolio. Working with the Group Product Manager XRF you will develop, maintain,and deliver a dynamic portfolio of solutions that meet the Strategic priorities of the business. You will contribute to digital software solutions and act as a Commercial Product Owner for the entire elemental portfolio. To be successful, you will work closely with Customers, Segment Marketing Managers, R&D (Research and Development) Leaders, Software Scrum Masters and Integrated Supply Chain functional managers to ensure that priorities across relevant products or projects are balanced and aligned to meet business needs for cost, quality
What are your responsibilities?
– Support the Portfolio team to deliver a dynamic portfolio of (digital) solutions that meet the needs of our customers through active lifecycle management.
– Collate, digest, and disseminate market, competitor, and customer insight.
– Work with Customers as well as Commercial and Marketing colleagues to gather Voice of Customer to generate realisable Value Propositions, providing timely input to the New Value Introduction process.
– Work closely with colleagues in Sector and Marketing teams to define Go-To-Market approaches and support execution of plans.
– Work with R&D and Operations colleagues to ensure Quality and Innovation is achieved across processes and products.
– Act as Commercial Product Owner for the elemental portfolio to ensure customer, commercial and technical needs are balanced and met Support technical, R&D and applications specialists around the globe to share and disseminate applications knowledge both internally and externally.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
– Focused to deliver results through collaboration.
– Business Acumen: understand business dynamics with fundamental financial and marketing skills to prepare business cases and drive development projects.
– Experienced in international and high-tech B-2-B marketing.
– Knowledge of software development process with experience of bringing the Voice-of-Customer and User Experience input to development teams.
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a diverse, cross-functional, multi-level and international audience.
– Excellent written and spoken English and appreciation of global cultures.
– A higher degree in a relevant Business, Science or Engineering discipline.
Great to have?
– Experience of applying analytical techniques to research and/or industrial applications and/or expertise in a relevant application area.
– Fundamental knowledge of the physics and technologies in X-ray Fluorescence.
– Experienced in the use of data-driven Business Intelligence tools, such as CRMs, SAP-BI and Power-BI.
– Additional languages.
When you join?
Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support the development of your skills, knowledge, and
performance. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.