Pharmaceutical & Food Business Development Specialist – Latin America
About this position:
Are you looking to step into an international business role in which you develop collaborative and consultative relationships with customers? Are you interested in applying your understanding of the Pharmaceutical & Food market in Latin American Countries? Are you excited about selling full suite solutions from innovative technology to contract research projects? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, global company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become an integral part of the Malvern Panalytical Pharmaceutical & Food Commercial Team in the Americas!
In this role you will be responsible for direct Pharmaceutical & Food (P&F) sales and market development in Mexico (50% of role). The second half of the role is responsible for support and market development in Brazil and channel partner networks across Latin America. You will work with regional and P&F resources to manage, report, and grow the business in the entire region.
What are your responsibilities?
· Direct responsibility for sales into the P&F markets in Mexico.
· P&F support and business development in the Channel Partner regions within all of Latin America.
· Growth of Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Science brands and positioning in the P&F markets within the region.
· Identification of P&F market trends and strategic/tactical reaction to trends in coordination with multi-functional local and global resources.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Consultative mindset in building collaborative business relationships with our customers.
· Being invested in finding the right solution for your customers.
· 5+ years experience selling capital equipment and/or contract research projects into the Pharmaceutical & Food markets.
· Experience working with channel partners.
· Understanding of the regional P&F economic drivers in the different countries of Latin America.
· Advanced degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, etc.
· Exceptional verbal and written language skills in both Spanish and English.
Great to have?
· Masters or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, etc.
· Verbal and written Portuguese language skills.
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.