Pharma & Food Field Application Scientist -Europe
Home-Based Stuttgart, Germany
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to offer added value to our customers in the world of Pharma & Food ? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your application, analytical and technical skills? Do you want to do this in an international, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our European Pharma & Food team!
In this role you will work in close collaboration with Malvern Panalytical Pharma & Food Consultants and customers to identify and demonstrate product solutions and capabilities that best support our customers’ challenges.
What are your responsibilities?
· To develop and document Malvern Panalytical’s knowledge and expertise in the areas of particle sciences and bioscience applications;
· To provide technical support for the solving of problems and issues with our customers and products in the biosciences area;
· To develop and, where required, provide specialist training, advice and guidance to customers and sales organisation on Malvern Panalytical’s solutions for protein and biopharmaceutical applications;
· To prepare and give lectures, publish scientific papers and present seminars at an advanced level to our subsidiaries, agents, distributors, direct sales team and the end- users;
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Excellent communication skills, coupled with an ability to instil confidence in the receiver;
· Minimum master’s degree or higher in a science subject, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics or biomedical science, pharmacy or a related, relevant field;
· A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in industry or as a post doctorate will be appropriate
· An understanding of Bio differential scanning colorimetry/isothermal titration calorimetry, dynamic light scattering, protein folding/re-folding or other relevant biophysical instrumentation used in protein analysis is a requirement.
Great to have?
- · Good listening skills and the ability to translate what a customer says into the customer needs;
- · The ability to be a great team member in a dispersed team using modern communication tools.
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.