PAS Project leader
Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you
looking for a position in which you never have a dull moment, nothing is
standard and in which you can fully exploit your customer focused and problem-solving
skills? Are you a result driven project leader? At the end of the day do you
want to say, ‘I built that’ with the team? Do you want to work in an
international, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to
become our new Project Leader.
In this job you work in a highly dynamic, positive and action driven environment. It is your responsibility to lead projects for internal and external customers. You also act pro-actively in this field and come up with ideas on commercial and technical issues. You will work with a dedicated team with mechanics, electronics and software team members.
You report to the PAS Supply director
What are your challenges;
customer ideas to practical tasks for the team
sure that the projects are delivered on-time, within budget and with excellent
the trusted, active communication partner for the customer
What do you need to be successful in this role;
• You have a bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical, electrical or system engineering.
• You have successfully completed a Project management course
• 5 Year project management experience
• You have affinity with automation control systems
• You like working multidisciplinary and have a knack for bringing the various worlds together
Great to have;
• You have experience in commercial Projects with customers
• You have good communication and persuasion skills
• Strong focus on new technologies and possibilities
• Strong commercial skills and talent
• You have a hands-on mentality and a strong customer focus
• You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
When you join;
career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our
employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house,
on-the-job training and external training. We value entrepreneurship and
commitment by offering real career possibilities.
become part of a growing company
where you can shape the future of our work processes.
· Excellent work life balance
Yes, I Want this job:
click APPLY NOW to submit your motivation and resume.