Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to play an important role in development of our X-ray tubes? Are you looking for a diverse position in which you can apply your expertise to its full extent and increase your knowledge even further? And do you want to do this within a high tech international, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our ambitious R&D team!
In this role you will join a team of highly qualified engineers developing new generations of X-Ray tubes and high grade components used in analytic X-ray equipment. You will be primarily responsible for mechanical design of the products and their full technical documentation
What are your challenges?
- Based on physical requirements you will choose suitable mechanical concept, select materials, translate concepts into practical mechanical designs that meet the specified requirements, define relevant dimensions and tolerances and create detailed technical drawings.
- You will work with suppliers to optimize designs for quality and performance.
- Your responsibilities also include support and maintenance of the existing product documentation, including engineering changes.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- You have 1-3 years of experience in mechanical engineering of precision parts and products
- You have knowledge of NX/Teamcenter suite
- Knowledge of joining methods (welding/brazing/gluing) is a plus
- Independent, result-oriented, flexible, strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Languages: English and Dutch
What we offer:
- A multi facetted and independent function in a high tech environment.
- Good primary & secondary benefits.
- Open informal culture
When you join:
Your career will take off with a comprehensive introduction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
Yes, I want this job:
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.