Are you customer focused and driven to succeed coordinating and executing integrated marketing plans? Are you looking for a position in which you can be part of a team which delivers best-in-class digital marketing and pipeline acceleration activities? Do you want to be part of this ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our dynamic marketing team!
In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing various marketing programs – virtual and physical events, digital marketing, supporting regional business growth objectives, drive key marketing performance indicators, and strengthen customer retention and advocacy.
What are your responsibilities?
• Supporting the planning and execution of events strategy including virtual company-hosted events (workshops, user meetings, webinars, etc.) and third-party organized virtual/physical (conferences, exhibitions, seminars/workshops)
• Partner with key stakeholders – Global Marketing, Sector Marketing, Channel Partner Team, Sales, Product Teams – to identify/clarify audience requirements, ensuring final tactic selection is appropriate for the event and will deliver expected results.
• Optimizes and standardizes internal event implementation processes across the organization, ensuring colleagues across relevant functions are familiar with and adhere to processes.
• Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to support regional marketing plans, including events schedule.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Driven to succeed, able to project management yourself and others, and love for collaboration
• Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in marketing or business
• At least 2-3 years of experience in field marketing or similar marketing role in a B-2-B environment and with strong digital background.
• Fluent French and English, additional European languages a bonus.
• Love taking on a challenge – solving puzzles or riddles
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexi-time – 37.5 hours per week (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.