Marketing Content Specialist
About this position:
Are you a highly-organized and dynamic marketing professional who is passionate about the communication of science and technology? Are you a strong team player who will maximize the opportunity of joining a fast-moving, multinational company? Can you help us drive our goal of providing solutions and services to enhance efficiency and deliver tangible economic impact, ensuring that the voice of the our customers remains at the very heart of everything we do? If so, this key role within an ambitious, professional and international Corporate and Marketing Communication Team might be perfect for you.
In this role, you will work directly
with the Manager Marketing Programs to realize the transition to a
customer-centric demand generation process, helping to deliver campaign and content programs within the Pharmaceuticals market
sector. Are you able to support the planning, creation, activation and curation of the marketing
assets in cooperation with colleagues from different (international) teams? And
do you like to work in an interesting and enthusiastic environment? In that
case, we hope that you will apply for this opportunity.
What are your challenges?
- Contribute to the desired image of Malvern Panalytical in the internal and external environment and influence stakeholders with supporting marketing & communication activities in line with the marketing planning / activities.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the creation of content, in line with the buyer’s journey, brand guidelines and regulatory compliance where applicable. Deliver within given budgets and planning.
- Monitor coordination of the execution of campaign programs and the activation of content, in collaboration with the Global Demand Center. Take corrective actions if necessary.
- Monitor developments in one’s area of expertise, attend courses and read articles. Judge relevance for Malvern Panalytical and develop the communication and the channels.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- 2-5 or more years’ experience in executing marketing communication and campaign programs.
- BA of BS required, preferably in business, marketing, communication, or NIMA A/B.
- Fluent in English is a must, multi-language capabilities are welcome.
- Culturally agile, can effectively build bridges with teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Focused on delivering results thru teamwork.
- Highly organized, good planning skills.
Malvern based, 10% travel