Manager Marketing Programs Advanced Materials
Almelo, The Netherlands or Malvern, UK
About this position:
Marketing Programs Manager Advanced Materials
At Malvern Panalytical, we create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials. Are you the person we need to join our exciting and quickly-developing business as our Manager Marketing Programs for the Advanced Materials Sector? This is a key role with interesting challenges across our international organization, working in an ambitious and enthusiastic Corporate & Marketing Communications team.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting the content strategy and coordinating global campaigns for the Advanced Materials sector. Are you the right person to lead content planning and operations? In addition, you will manage creative brief development, working cross-functionally to gather the information needed to optimize asset creation.
We are looking for a results-oriented marketing professional who understands the dynamics of an international high-tech organization. You will be located in either the Almelo (NL) or Malvern (UK) office and will be required to travel approximately 10% of the time.
What are your challenges?
- Translate the marketing content and campaign plan into a project plan to support planned growth in target market sector.
- Responsible for defining and overseeing the creation and curation of content, in line with the buyer’s journey and personas, brand guidelines and regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Oversee coordination of campaign programs and the activation of content.
- Contribute to methodology for calculation, tracking and analysing of project plans.
- Deliver high quality content and campaigns, in time within given budgets and targets.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- 5 or more years’ experience in developing and executing marketing communication programs in a B2B environment, with a proven track record, preferably in technology or science.
- BA of BS required, preferably in business, marketing, communication.
- Fluent in English is a must, multi-language capabilities highly desired.
- Pro-active, self-starter, able to undertake projects with autonomy.
- Culturally agile, can effectively build bridges with teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Focused on delivering results thru teamwork.
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects successfully and prioritize tasks effectively.
When you join:
We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
Yes, I want this job:
Please contact Saskia te Loeke (email@example.com) if you would like more information about this position. Your CV and motivation letter must be submitted via our Career Site.