Manager Facility and Fleet
Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to manage our European car fleet and our facility and technical department? Are you looking for a position in which you can develop your managerial, negotiating and lean skills? Do you want to do this in an international, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and inspiring Purchasing team!
In this role you are responsible for managing the Malvern Panalytical European (lease) car fleet and manage the facility and technical department in the Netherlands (Almelo and Eindhoven). You are also responsible for optimizing the procurement and facilities processes using lean methodologies. You report directly to our Purchasing Director and functional to our QHSE Director.
What are your challenges?
- safeguard a smooth and robust process for European wide fleet management ensuring internal customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness and minimising risk to the organization.
- Manage the supplier expectations of lease companies towards our organization
- Check and approve invoices and resolve any invoicing queries
- Providing facility support based on organizational needs and within budget
- Defining and driving the facility and maintenance budget
- Coordinate and monitor the performance and contract adherence of facilities service providers.
- Ensure the facilities compliance within local law and regulations together with the QHSE Director.
- Support QHSE Director with implementation of projects
- Coordinate internal design, construction, renovation or facility upgrade projects.
- Take responsibility for providing timely reports on KPI’s and planning.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor Facility Management and / or NEVI 2
- Minimum of 3-year experience in Fleet Management / Facilities Management
- Experience in People Management
- Technical knowledge and/or affinity
- Ability to analyse data
- Negotiation skills with strong commercial awareness
- Highly developed contracting and financial analytical skills
- Fluent English speaking, reading and writing. German speaking is preferred.
Great to have:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Experience in Project Management and cross functional teamwork
- SAP system experience is preferred
- Customer focus, decision quality, collaborates, drives results; words that characterize you.
When you join:
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance, Competitive benefits, salary and company car.
YES, I want this job:
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and motivation letter.