International Field Service Engineer
About this position:
Are you confident with technology? Are you able to think on your feet? Are you looking for a position in which boredom never occurs? And do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our international service team!
In this role you will become a specialist on various aspects of our system portfolio. You will travel extensively throughout the world and keep our customers and partners happy and impressed with your knowledge and flexibility. You will become the go-to person when no one else can help. And we will help you get there.
What are your responsibilities?
• Taking assignments and planning, scheduling and executing them to conclusion.
• Helping others by sharing your acquired knowledge and answering questions.
• Learning the various product lines and become expert in hardware, software and application.
• Working independently to expand your horizon and fill gaps.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• You need a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• A degree in electronics engineering or similar.
• You should have a basic or better understanding of mechanics including hydraulics and pneumatics, electronics and optics.
• A willingness to travel extensively (up to 3 weeks in 4).
• Office 365; Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
Great to have?
• A second language.
• Field experience or previous experience in customer support is an advantage.
• Chemistry knowledge is a plus.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.