Inside Sales Central Europe
About this position:
Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial, analytical and teamwork skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal and friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Team in Central Europe!
In this role you will work directly with the inside sales and marketing team in Central Europe, located in Herrenberg, to help realize sales revenue and be responsible for qualifying and nurturing all Marketing Qualified Leads. You will play a pivotal role in the pre-sales process, often as the first technical interaction between prospective customers and Malvern Panalytical, by utilizing modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to effectively communicate with customers in their Buyer’s Journey.
What are your challenges?
• Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers;
• Achieving win-win situations where a gap exists between customer demands and our current portfolio by co-creation with the customer;
• Identifying and analyzing future market trends and improving current sales processes.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• You are a commercially savvy individual with a high sense of urgency who is willing to go the extra mile;
• You are confident enough to make independent choices and are self-reliant;
• You have sales skills to enable you to ask the right probing questions, handle objections and qualify the prospect properly based on specific criteria;
• You are detail oriented, particularly with databases/customer relationship management systems (ie Salesforce);
• Fluent in German and English, written and spoken combined with excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills. Another Central European language (example Russian) would be a benefit.
Great to have:
• Higher professional (HBO/Bachelor) working and thinking level in scientific/natural sciences together with experience in analytical techniques;
• Experience in sales and in offering value added proposals to customers in various segments.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.