HR Manager EMEA
About this position:
Are you a professional, competent HR Manager with international experience, particularly French employment law? Are you looking for a position in which you can have a direct impact on our business growth and employee performance? Do you want to do this in an innovative, ambitious and fast-growing company? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our friendly Global HR team!
In this role you will design, deliver and manage a comprehensive and professional local Human Resources and Organisational Development strategy and service that is consistent with the strategic objectives of the business, and ensure its effective implementation in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and adoption within Malvern Panalytical. You will be joining us at an exciting time of growth and change, so you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and flexible and pragmatic in your approach.
You will be based at one of our European offices, such as Almelo, the Netherlands or Paris, France, but frequent international travel will be required. You will report to the Global Director of Human Resources and work closely with a global team of regional HR Managers and specialists.
What are your responsibilities?
• Provide clear direction, support and clarity to Managers in respect of local HR issues, including the HR implications of proposed organisational change activity;
• Manage and implement all local internal communications which relate to HR (and organisational change) activity;
• Develop and gain both approval and support for a comprehensive local HR strategy for the business that is fully aligned to and enables its strategic business objectives;
• Produce relevant local policies and strategies for the business which reflect the organisation’s values to promote quality through people;
• Act as the agent for organisational change in EMEA.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Resourcefulness, resilience and flexibility;
• Degree-level education in Human Resources;
• At least eight years of HR experience and relevant leading HR experience in an international company;
• Experience of working in a French company and knowledge of the French labour market and employment law;
• Fluent in English and French.
Great to have?
• Knowledge of international HR strategies and challenges;
• Dutch language skills.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house training and development, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.