Global Customer Marketing Manager
Malvern, UK or Almelo, the Netherlands
About this position:
Are you a customer-centric, dynamic, highly organized marketing professional? Are you looking for a position in which you can develop and deliver a consistent customer experience? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Global Marketing team!
In this role you will develop and implement global programs that utilize our ever-growing base of existing customers to drive retention, customer loyalty, advocacy, customer lifetime value, and community participation. You will become customer-centric, focus on customer relationships, ensure that touchpoints (online/physical) work across the organization to meet customer needs, improve satisfaction, and deliver an exceptional experience. You must have experience of working with the Salesforce suite.
What are your responsibilities?
• Partnering with key stakeholders, identify key strategic initiatives across our install base that will positively impact our business objectives, focused on increasing customer lifetime value, customer satisfaction, and retention;
• Develop and implement scalable end-to-end activities, including new and innovative ways that we can connect with and amplify the voice of our customers;
• Capture customer insights and feedback, analyse results and provide relevant insight and data to key stakeholders;
• Evaluate performance of customer marketing programs and activities and recommend improvements on a global and/or local level.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Self-starter with a pro-active mind-set and excellent communication skills;
• Experienced in delivering data-driven marketing strategy, planning, and budget allocation;
• Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills and the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations;
• 5 or more years developing and executing marketing programs in a B2B environment;
• Salesforce experience is essential
• Fluent in English
• Ability to undertake international travel (up to 20%).
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.