Full Stack Web Developer
Malvern or Bristol, UK or Almelo, the Netherlands
About this position:
Are you able to develop high quality web applications for a global audience? Are you looking for a position in which you can use the latest technology and put your own mark on your work? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Web Platform team!
In this role you will be expected to develop our corporate web platform to industry-leading standards. You will be part of a small but talented team where each member brings their own experience and knowledge, to guide forward an already successful global web presence.
What are your responsibilities?
• Work closely with other developers and the wider marketing team in an Agile Scrum environment;
• Build new functionality to support the continual improvement of our websites and integrations;
• Analyze and make corrective activity to ensure all websites perform at optimum capacity;
• Help to improve procedures and technology to ensure we maintain an industry leading website.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• A motivated individual who is just as comfortable working on their own and as part of a team;
• You will ideally have a higher education qualification in web development or similar subject. Alternatively, will be able to display relevant experience working in industry;
• 2 years+ commercial experience developing .NET C# web applications;
• Experience with Microsoft SQL or similar database technology;
Great to have?
• Experience of using Microsoft Visual Studio & SQL Management Studio;
• Desirable to have experience writing automated tests (e.g. Selenium);
• Web content management system experience is preferred but not essential;
• An appreciation of UX and its importance in shaping customer perception;
• You will have a professional attitude to the quality of your work but always find time to engage with the team.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training;
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities;
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes;
• Flexi-time to help you to achieve a good work-life balance and the ability to work from home some of the time.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.