FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Italy – Lissone office
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you enjoy traveling, solving complex technical problems and interacting with customers in various environments? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our enthusiastic Customer Services Team in Italy
In this role you will be responsible for installation and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern Panalytical brands. Our instruments are located at leading industry and research facilities across Italy. You will have the exciting task to install, maintain and repair instruments that are vital for production and/or research, while having our customers always in your focus.
What are your responsibilities?
· Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers;
· Working in a structured, well organized way and submitting reports in a timely manner;
· Independent on-site problem solving and decision making (Field Service Engineering).
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· You have a customer & result oriented attitude and you are willing to go the extra mile;
· You are confident enough to make independent choices and are self-reliant (this is an independent role with extensive travelling in Italy);
· Education in Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable;
· Preferably 1-3 years field service experience within related industries;
· Good technical hands-on skills;
· Excellent social and communication skills (Italian and English language);
· Willingness to travel.
Great to have?
· Experience in PC configuration and software;
· Experience with X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction is a plus;
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.