Email Marketing Specialist
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to design creatively whilst making data driven decisions? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and adapt to fast changing technology and ever-increasing customer expectations? Do you want to work as part of a friendly international team, where new ideas are encouraged and forward thinking highly valued?
In this role you will be expected to be a vast reaching voice to the inbox of some of the world’s greatest scientific minds. You will need to attract and engage them with relevant content and information and provide them the tools to be successful in overcoming their daily challenges.
What are your responsibilities?
• Manage global email marketing communications end-to-end, including scheduling, planning, design, targeting, proof reading, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
• You will be required to keep current with the latest marketing legislations and best practices to ensure all emails are audience relevant, lawful and brand aligned.
• Prioritize communications and justify your decisions with data driven insights.
• Consult, advise and steer content creators from across multiple business functions to help produce relevant and engaging content for our audiences.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Outspoken, confident, creative and customer focused are key qualities to ensure your ideas ignite attention in the inbox of our audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree required, marketing or business related.
- A recognised marketing qualification IDM/CIM is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge/interest in natural science (chemistry, physics, biology).
• 1 to 2 years of experience working as part of marketing team is preferred.
• A strong understanding of email HTML and Marketing Automation Platforms is essential.
• Expert knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging and deliverability.
Great to have?
• Enthusiasm, passion and the ability to learn quickly.
• Experience in copywriting.
• Additional language.
Coming together is a beginning. Understanding together is progress. Working together is success.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.