About this position:
Are you able to design electrical schematics using Eplan for automation control panel solutions? Are you looking for a position in which you can collaborate with other engineering disciplines to produce bespoke Automation project solutions? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Process and Automation Solutions team!
In this role you will provide electrical design engineering and building support for assigned projects within a highly skilled project focused team. This role is based in Malvern, Worcestershire.
What are your responsibilities?
• Electrical design of customer specific process interfaces and hardware to meet project requirements and customer specifications
• Providing engineering support for assigned projects which may involve the compilation of specifications, reports, project documentation, technical files, validation documents, CE marking procedures, etc.
• Ensuring project requirements are achieved while meeting all necessary safety, compliance and technical standards. Fostering innovative design in the creative phases of projects and profession discipline in the detailed realisation of solutions.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in an Electrical Engineering environment for the Automation industry
• Must be a team player
• Proficient in electrical design work using Eplan
• Qualified to HNC or degree level in an Electrical Engineering related discipline
• Practical installation and commissioning experience is required, alongside familiarity with industrial site work
• Familiar with the applicable EMC, IEC, FM and EN regulations and standards.
Great to have?
• Validation experience in the pharmaceutical, hazardous area (ATEX) or similar regulated industries is desirable.
• Appreciation of mechanical engineering
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, we welcome applications from a wide range of candidates. We are particularly keen to see applications from returners to work, part-time candidates and people who have a strong interest in Electrical Engineering but might need some upskilling in recent technologies and practices.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.