Customer Support Specialist
Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
We are looking for an ambitious Customer
Support Specialist who sees a challenge in supporting our global customer
support organization from a technical point of view with training courses,
service documentation and 3rd line technical support. And who can lead
customer support activities in development projects.
What are your responsibilities?
– lead the customer support activities in development projects
– secure deliverables with regard to serviceability and reliability (a.o.
Reliability improvement, Test and Diagnostics Software, Service tooling,
part definition and implementation, Creation of Service documentation
– support and drive our ambition in Lean
/ Six Sigma within the customer support process.
– initiate and implement product and process improvements and makes sure to
deploy these in the organization
– provide 3rd line support to our local Field Service Engineers to help the
customer to solve his issues
– develop, execute and continuously improve training courses for Field Service
Engineers and Customers
What do you need to be successful in this role?
– Bachelor / Master degree Electronics, Physics or Chemical Technology
– Working experience on a comparable level in projects in a high-tech
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Willingness to travel.
– Preferably Greenbelt/ Black Belt Certified
– Affinity with Software / Internet of Things
– In-house, on-the-job training,
and external trainings to stimulate and support our employees in improving
their skills, knowledge and performance.
– Become part of a growing company where you
will help to shape the future of the business
with a great team, focused on delivering value to our customers and our
Interested? We invite you to apply!
If you feel that you have the skills and experience
to succeed in this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter
clearly outlining why you feel you are the right candidate for the role.
Candidates must be permitted to work in the Netherlands.
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.