Customer Support Specialist
Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you can apply your analytical and technical skills? Do you want to apply these skills to support international colleagues? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our customer support team!
In this role you will be supporting our global customer support organization from a technical point of view with training courses, service documentation and 3rd line technical support. You will also lead customer support activities in development projects.
are your responsibilities?
• Lead the customer support activities in development projects;
• Secure deliverables with regard to serviceability and reliability (a.o. Reliability improvement, Test and Diagnostics Software, Service tooling, Spare part definition and implementation, Creation of Service documentation);
• Support and drive our ambition in Lean / Six Sigma within the customer support process;
• Initiate and implement product and process improvements and makes sure to deploy these in the organization;
• Provide 3rd line support to our local Field Service Engineers to help the customer to solve his issues;
• Develop, execute and continuously improve training courses for Field Service Engineers and Customers.
do you need to be successful in this role?
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor / master’s degree Electronics, Physics or Chemical Technology
• Working experience on a comparable level in projects in a high-tech environment
• Willingness to travel
• Affinity with Software / Internet of Things
Great to have?
• Green Belt/ Black Belt Certified Line
When you join?
– Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
– We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
– You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV
and cover letter.