Customer Support Engineer – Phoenix
About this position:
Job Title: Customer Support Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to be a real business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial, analytical and technical skills? Do you want to do this in an international, and friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic service team!
In this role you will perform installations, repairs and maintenance of complex scientific and analytical instrumentation.
What are your responsibilities?
· Repair and maintenance of complex scientific and analytical instrumentation
· Perform installation of equipment from delivery to sign-off
· Respond to customer by telephone within 4 hours to evaluate problem
· Perform preventative maintenance per maintenance schedule
· Inform appropriate personnel on all problems using ESCALATION procedure
· Maintain manuals
· Submit electronic paperwork timely and accurately
· Maintain excellent communication with Regional Manager on all matters
· Process parts return and repair in accordance with all policies and guidelines
· Keep customers well informed on any open issues
· Manage direct account responsibility with minimal supervision
· Assist in different areas within the District
· Repair and maintain analytical instrumentation with little or no supervision
· Perform all the above duties in accordance with applicable ISO9000 directives and company policy
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· 80 % Travel (including Overnight Travel and some international travel)
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· At least 3-5 years of experience in electronics or in the electro-mechanical field and/or recent and relevant class work. Any previous education or experience in chemistry or a chemistry lab is a plus.
· Excellent customer relationship skills including, communication, accountability, and the ability to understand customer needs and how best to handle these
Great to have?
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, AAS Electronic Technology or equivalent
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.