Customer Support Engineer
GB Home Based
About this position:
Are you able to install, repair and fix Market-leading complex instrumentation? Are you looking for a position in which you can be challenged, be part of a winning team and grow your technical abilities and knowledge? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our UK Customer Support team!
In this role you will be responsible for making sure customers instruments are installed and maintained to a high level, while ensuring the customer satisfaction is at a high level. You will be based from home and must live in the South of
the UK for easier access to our customers in the region. You will be required
to travel extensively throughout the UK to service instrumentation at customer
sites and will be required to do some overnight stays. There may also be
occasional international travel for training or to support a colleague abroad.
What are your responsibilities?
• Provide onsite and remote support.
• Communicate with all parts of the business to ensure customer satisfaction maintains our Net Promoter Score (NPS).
• Grow knowledge and experience on a variety of equipment through your career.
• Use knowledge and experience in the future to support team members in a senior role.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• You need to be able to grow your knowledge, using practical skills.
• Qualifications in Electronics and/or Chemistry to HND or equivalent level.
• Self-motivated with good communication and organisational skills.
• Demonstrable experience of working on customer sites.
Great to have?
• Experience of working with X-Ray based scientific instrumentation is an advantage.
• Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Work well with all people, from Professors to Directors and Support staff and Colleagues.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.