Customer Support Engineer – South Africa
About this position:
In this role you will be responsible for installation and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern Panalytical brands. Our instruments are located at leading industry and research facilities across the South German region. You will have the exciting task to install, maintain and repair instruments that are vital for production and/or research, while having our customers always in your focus.
What are you going to do in this role?
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers;
- Working in a structured, well organized way and submitting reports in a timely manner;
- Independent on-site problem solving and decision making (Field Service Engineering).
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a customer & result oriented attitude and you are willing to go the extra mile;
- You are confident enough to make independent choices and are self-reliant (this is an independent role with extensive travelling in the Nordic region);
- Education in Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable;
- Preferably 3 years field service experience within related industries;
- Good technical hands-on skills;
- Excellent social and communication skills (German and English language).
Great to have:
- Experience in PC configuration and software;
- Experience with X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction is a plus;
- Ready to travel at short notice.
When you join:
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities;
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes;
- Excellent work life balance, Competitive benefits.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB:
Please click apply and submit your CV and cover letter.