customer support engineer – atlanta
About this position:
Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to be a business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial, analytical and technical skills? Do you want to do this in an international and friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic service team!
In this role you will perform installations, repairs and maintenance of complex scientific and analytical instrumentation within Malvern Panalytical’s customer base.
What are your responsibilities?
· Repair and maintain complex analytical equipment with little or no supervision
· Perform installation of equipment from delivery to sign-off
· 60-80% travel (including overnight travel and some international travel)
· Responding to customers within 4 hours to evaluate the issues; making yourself available quickly
· Assist in different areas within the District as needed
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Excellent communication skills; being able to inform customers and making your regional supervisors aware of any issues
· Efficiency with respect to managing your schedule
· Being timely, in response to customers, in updating your daily progress to your manager, in processing customer returns, and in submitting paperwork accurately
Great to have?
· A higher degree in electronics or electro-mechanical field; Associate or Bachelorette degree
· 3 – 5 years of hands on experience in a similar role
· Excellent customer relationship skills including, communication, accountability, and the ability to understand customer needs and how best to handle them.
When you join?
· Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.