In this role you will perform installations, repairs and maintenance of complex scientific and analytical instrumentation.
What are your responsibilities?
· Repair and maintenance of complex scientific and analytical instrumentation
· Perform installation of equipment from delivery to sign-off
· Respond to customer by telephone within 4 hours to evaluate problem
· Perform preventative maintenance per maintenance schedule
· Inform appropriate personnel on all problems using ESCALATION procedure
· Maintain manuals
· Submit electronic paperwork timely and accurately
· Maintain excellent communication with Regional Manager on all matters
· Process parts return and repair in accordance with all policies and guidelines
· Keep customers well informed on any open issues
· Manage direct account responsibility with minimal supervision
· Assist in different areas within the District
· Repair and maintain analytical instrumentation with little or no supervision
· Perform all the above duties in accordance with applicable ISO9000 directives and company policy
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· 80 % Travel (including Overnight Travel and some international travel)
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Experience with Service Max and Sales Force or another CRM system
· Demonstrate knowledge of analytical systems for example X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction, particle size and others.
· Valid driver’s license
· 80% English Language
Great to have:
· A higher degree in relatable field of study; Associate’s acceptable. Preferred backgrounds are in general Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical and/or Chemical Engineering.
· 3 – 5 years of hands on experience in a similar role
When you join:
· Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings.
· We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities;
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes;
· Excellent work life balance, Competitive benefits.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.