Customer Service Manager Benelux
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high tech world where you can play an important role in Customer Service in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our ambitious Customer Service team!
In this role you manage a team of highly qualified Customer Support Engineers focusing on installing, maintaining and repairing field based analytical instrumentation. You are responsible for financially growing and operationally running the customer support activities within the Benelux.
What are your challenges?
· You will be entrusted with making sound strategic and transparent tactical decisions that reflect on Malvern Panalytical’s reputation, profitability and customer retention.
· You will manage, motivate, develop and maintain a group of geographically dispersed CS Engineers and other Customer Support staff (when applicable) to meet and exceed the current and future needs of our customers.
· You will autonomously draft a CS strategy and will be responsible for the deployment, implementation and enforcement of the resulting processes in the assigned territory, in line with the overall CS Strategy.
· You will measure and improve the CS business along well defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
· You will partner up with relevant groups within Malvern Panalytical (senior CS management, Sector Sales Management, Demand Management Group, 3rd line Technical Helpdesk, etc.) to ensure the highest level of efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· You address all escalations in line with standard protocol – include action plans, follow ups and debriefs with direct communication with customers and the Regional CS Director.
· You ensure that Customer Service processes are executed in line with the globally/regionally agreed policies.
· You oversee and manage personnel activities such as performance appraisals, salary adjustments, hiring and termination of employees.
· You monitor time sheets, expense reports, and time off requests in conjunction with the Malvern Panalytical HR policy.
· You coordinate the attendance of CS engineers at training sessions at the relevant Malvern Panalytical training centers, including COBE and H&S training.
· You manage administrative tasks as required for the BNL CS Business
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Bachelor degree
· Experience and knowledge in after-sales/ customer service in a technical environment
· Experience in supervising or managing
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
· Good understanding of budgets, pricing, margins and good general business acumen
· Knowledge of PC operating systems, salesforce.com, MS office suite
· Ability to occasionally travel both locally and internationally
· Strong communication skills
· Flexible with a high customer focus
· Result driven team-player
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Fluent in Dutch and in English
Great to have
· Experience in a previous customer support position
· Knowledge of analytical instrumentation
· Working in a structured and well organized way
· Knowledge of the French language
When you join:
Your career will take off with a comprehensive introduction program.
We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a company car.
Yes, I want this job:
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter