Customer Service Engineer France
Paris & North of France
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you enjoy travelling, solving complex technical problems and interacting with customers in various environments? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our French Customer Services team!
Malvern Panalytical in France is looking for a Customer Service Engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern Panalytical brands. Our instruments are located at leading industry and research facilities across France. You will have the task to install, maintain and repair instruments in the North-Western region in France that are vital for production and/or research, while having our customers always in your focus.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Education (bac +2) in Electronics, chemistry, Physics or Biology;
· Technical interest and problem-solving attitude;
· Experience in PC configuration and software;
· Native French speaker and good knowledge of English language.
Great to have?
· Flexible and customer oriented;
· Entrepreneurial attitude; this is an independent role with extensive travelling;
· Working in a structured, well organized way and submitting reports in a timely manner;
· Excellent social and communication skills;
· An interesting full-time job in an international high-tech company based in Paris;
· Continuous development of your technical skills;
· Competitive benefits, salary and company car.
When you join?
- · Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- · We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities;
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.