Associate Global Accountant
About this position:
Are you a recently qualified or part-qualified accountant with excellent attention to detail? Are you looking for a position in which you can use your knowledge and experience to make a difference to the wider business? Do you want to do this in a fast-paced, international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Global Finance team!
In this role you will be working closely with your line manager, the Global Finance Manager, to review our month end accounts and submit the data to our parent company, Spectris. You will be liaising with our Finance team across the globe, and there may be the opportunity for occasional international travel. You will have a key focus on improving our processes, both within your own sphere of work and also standardising processes for the worldwide team. You must therefore have the ability to use your initiative and make suggestions for continuous improvement. This is an exciting time to join the company, as we are currently undergoing a period of growth and change, so you will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment, hard-working, and able to meet challenging deadlines.
What are your responsibilities?
• Regular submissions to Group
• Preparation and analysis of management information
• Report design and development
• Developing best practices within the Finance function
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• A recognised accounting qualification (or be in the later stages of study) – CIMA or ACCA
• Experience in reviewing management accounts
• Advanced Excel skills
Great to have?
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Previous experience of working with SAP
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• Study support and sponsorship of your CIMA/ACCA qualification (if required).
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
• Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am - 12.00pm and 2.00pm - 3.00pm) and the ability to work from home (as agreed) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.