About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you able to work to tight deadlines? Are you looking for a position in which you can use your knowledge and experience to make a difference to the wider business? Do you want to do this in an international, but friendly environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Global Finance team!
In this role you will prepare and develop group consolidated information and focus on continuous improvement of processes to maximise efficiencies within the business.
What are your responsibilities?
• Regular submissions to Group.
• Preparation and analysis of management information.
• Report design and development.
• Developing best practices within the Finance function.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A recognised accounting qualification (or be in the later stages of study).
• Experience in reviewing management accounts.
• Outstanding Excel knowledge.
Great to have?
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Previous experience of working with SAP.
When you join?
• Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
• We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
• You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.