Netherlands – Lelyweg Almelo office
About this position:
Do you want to play an important role in optimisation our global finance
processes & systems, to make sure that they perfectly support our business
goals? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully
exploit your analytical, business partner and problem-solving skills? And do
you want to do this in an international, but very personal environment? Then
this might be your chance to become a part of our diverse and collaborative Global
In this role you will be preparing statements that follow all
regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a controller. You
will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping
set up control systems. You will have the opportunity to accelerate in a
rapidly growing organisation. You’ll be playing your role in a lean team, so
your impact will be felt immediately.
What are your challenges?
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.).
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements for multiple countries.
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing.
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit.
- Co-development of reports for management or regulatory bodies.
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
What do you need to be successful
in this role?
- You are someone who can easily connect with the rest of the organisation, you are capable of signalling, escalating and chasing if necessary.
- You get energy from solving complex problems for a diversity of international stakeholders.
- You like to feel in control, that’s why you are well organised and have a strong sense of priority.
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis.
- Fluent command of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (SAP).
Great to have:
- Bachelor’s in Accountancy, Business Economics or similar.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an assistant controller or other similar position.
When you join:
Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB:
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and