Application Specialist XRF
Netherlands – Lelyweg Almelo office
About this position:
Do you want to
step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on customer focus and
technological innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you will help
realise the roadmap for the future Malvern Panalytical solutions and products?
Do you want to do this in an international and friendly environment? Then this
might be your chance to become a part of our Application Competence Center
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious
Application Specialist XRF, who sees a challenge in
supporting our sales organization from a commercial and technical point of view
and in contributing to the innovation and optimization of products, methods,
description – main tasks and
– Providing demonstrations and conducting feasibility studies for international prospects in the Malvern Panalytical Application Competence Center in Almelo, The Netherlands.
– Training of customers during courses in Almelo, online or at customers sites.
– Investigating the XRF market and possibilities for cross-selling via intense customer contacts and visits of international conferences and exhibitions.
– Contributing to the development and testing of future products and solutions in close cooperation with R&D department.
– Contributing to Malvern Panalytical product positioning and promotion by writing commercial materials and scientific articles.
Job Requirements & competencies
– A university degree in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or other related disciplines.
– Background in the field of X-ray Fluorescence and work experience in industry. Preferably also experiences with other analytical techniques.
– PhD degree in Chemistry, Physics, Mineralogy, Geology, Materials Science or Engineering or another related field is a plus.
– 3+ years of relevant work experience in scientific laboratories.
– Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Good knowledge of other languages is also welcome.
– Pro-active, autonomous attitude and can-do mentality.
– Commercially oriented and results driven.
– Experience in working in projects and a team player.
– Good communication skills.
– Availability to frequent international travels.
When you join?
Your career will take off with an induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge, and performance.
We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS
APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.