Application Manager – PLM
Malvern, UK or Almelo, the Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to play an important role in developing and maintaining Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions? As PLM application Manager you are part of our Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) team and responsible for solving incidents, problems and service requests. You are the sparring partner for business colleagues seeking advice and support. This role is based in Malvern (UK) or Almelo (NL).
What are your challenges?
· Responsible for the technical and functional application management of Teamcenter and Aras and all integrated applications for CAD;
· Handling of user support requests;
· Provide hands-on training to end users;
· Technical coordination of projects to implement improvements, changes or new functionality;
· Setup and management of a knowledge database to support the Service Desk;
· Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training as needed.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
· Professional educational background (Master’s degree) with proven experiences in PLM processes;
· You are able to understand innovation, engineering, manufacturing and service processes in order to support the users of the applications properly;
· Basic IT knowledge and skills of office automation, client/server principles, software development and databases is needed;
· Prepared to travel internationally.
Great to have?
· Customer Focus
· Hands on approach
When you join?
· Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
· You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
· Excellent work life balance, competitive benefits and salary.
YES, I want this job!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and motivation letter.