Agile Team Lead / Software Engineer
Almelo, The Netherlands
About this position:
Do you want to play an important role in development of our X-ray fluorescence product line? Are you looking for a diverse position in which you can apply your expertise to its full extent and increase your knowledge even further? And do you want to do this within a high tech international, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our ambitious Software Team!
In this role you will lead a team and support the new product developments in Malvern Panalytical’s X-ray fluorescence (XRF) products, which are used for materials analysis in scientific and industrial product and process control. In this function. You will lead an agile development team and contribute to the design, coding and testing of our software.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will provide, maintain the information stream necessary for stake holders in a multi-disciplinary environment to set priorities for the development team.
- You will ensure that the development team will be a team working on a sprint goal as effective as possible.
- You will acquire, maintain and disseminate knowledge of up-to-date software technology and its potential application for Malvern Panalytical.
- You will ensure that the software design is robust, resulting in accurate, reliable and maintainable programs.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a strong drive to apply our agile software process and follow the processes and practices agreed by the team.
- Strongly result-driven with respect to customer products: ability to think and act as an end user with emphasis on key product quality indicators, such as analytical performance, ease of use, robustness and speed.
- A drive to work in a high-tech environment with the ambition to develop products with a strong competitive edge
- You are fluent in English and prepared to (learn to) understand Dutch.
Great to have?
- Computer science (BSc), and experience with technical automation and affinity with one of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Experience as scrum master and/or leading agile teams
- Experience in presenting for larger audiences
- Experience with C#, WPF and MVVM, agile methodologies and test-driven development
- Affinity with laboratory equipment and/or strong affinity with analytical techniques
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.