Web Development Manager
About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Job Title: Web Development Manager
Location: Remote &/or Malvern, UK
Are you a senior or lead web developer looking to join a world leading company with significant growth ambitions? Are you looking for a new challenge in which you can help shape our digital transformation and steer the team to the next level? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our customer focused team!
In this role as the Web Development Manager you will be responsible for the development of our corporate websites, the web content management system (WCMS), and integrations into core business and marketing systems. Managing the web development team to ensure collaboration with the wider organisation and converting key business objectives into effective solutions. You will work with a close-knit team of developers, a product owner, project managers reporting directly to the global demand centre lead.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead and manage a team whilst remaining hands-on with technology.
- Coach, support and develop the growth of team members
- Evolve our tech stack to enable business to meet strategic growth plans.
- Collaborate with different teams within the business to create effective systems
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Flexible, open minded, we work as integrated, multi-disciplinary agile teams who value diversity and teamwork
- Previous experience in Agile software development targeted toward frequent, high-quality releases
- 8-10years experience working over the whole stack from infrastructure to backend services (C# .Net, MVC), all the way through to the front end (HTML, CSS)
- Experience motivating, mentoring and managing developers, including carrying out performance management and appraisal meetings.
- Excellent understanding of website architecture, web CMS and integrations including data processes and systems.
Great to have?
- Experience managing multiple projects comprising short and long development cycles
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with SDL Web Content Management System
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
- Flexible working practices
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.