About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
Location: Malvern, UK
Are you looking to get involved in multiple legal entities bank and treasury accounts and keep on top of everything?
Are you looking for a position in which you can gain knowledge and develop, learning new skills and understanding of a wide range of financial processes?
Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture?
Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Financial Accounting and Control team!
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the delivery and performance of our Internal Finance targets, as well as our Financial Shared Service Centre operations, and other Malvern Panalytical company accounts.
You’ll work alongside the existing finance team to help complete the management accounts each month, working to tight deadlines, ensuring that transactions and reconciliations are completed.
What are your responsibilities?
- Timely completion of GL postings and data processing
- Various month-end reviews and reconciliations
- Establishing and maintaining controls and organisational requirements
- Internal and External audit support
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A pro-active mindset to deliver results and learn fast
- Accounting qualifications, or part-qualified
- Prior experience of reconciliations and GL transactions
- Confidence to interact with others and gather information, building relationships
- Good Excel, analytical and organisational skills
Great to have?
- Language skills are desirable but not required
- SAP ERP experience is advantageous
- A desire to improve processes, learn new skills and information, and grow in an expanding role.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexi-time (core hours 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm) to help you to achieve a good work-life balance.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.