Technical Bid Coordinator
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Technical Bid Coordinator
Location: Northampton, Massachusetts, US
Are you able to be part of a global team and a network builder? Are you looking for a position in which you can influence the direction of an ambitious, expanding team? Do you want to do this in a fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Tender Response Activity Center of Excellence (TRACE) team!
In this core role you will provide direct bid coordination, focused primarily on North America bids and developing a support network across all of the Northampton and Quebec Supply Center teams (R&D/Applications/Product Management/ Legal Business Enablement and Production), helping to ensure all tender documentation required from the Supply Centers are current and available across the global business. All tenders being submitted on behalf of Malvern Panalytical by TRACE are of a consistent professional standard and delivered in full compliance to our Code of Business Ethics.
The position also provides support to the Business Enablement Partners around contract reviews as experience is developed.
What are your responsibilities?
- Act as the Malvern Panalytical Technical Bid Coordinator for all tenders from the Northampton and Quebec Supply Center ensuring deadlines are met and the tender response is complete and fit for purpose.
- Ensure all tender response documentation required from the Northampton and Quebec Supply Centers are current and available across the business.
- Be the lead in the written submission of tenders and coordinate input from across the business.
- Maintain a robust document library to support tender document material.
- Work closely with Business Enablement Partners and Sales Enablement on the review of tender Terms and Conditions of Contract.
- Build effective relationships with key funding bodies and partners to enhance tender success rates and to support new business proposals.
- Be the point of contact with the Client for all tender submissions and report and evaluate outcomes to build future tender response strategies.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Proactive and self-driven team player and collaborator
- Focused on results
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task; excellent verbal and written communication skills, being highly competent in technical writing with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener
- Adaptive to a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work independently with initiative, possessing sound ethical business judgement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Studies or equivalent Legal qualification
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ Commercial Sales knowledge or active understanding of complex grant/tender application procedures.
- Strong desire to learn what we do and our purpose.
Great to have?
- Professional, organized, communicative and always looking to improve.
- To enjoy working with detail loving geeks!
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction program. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.