Supplier Quality Inspector
About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
What are your responsibilities?
- Incoming inspection of parts, as designated by MRP system
- Process non-conforming parts within MRP software
- Help to qualify new production suppliers via on-site visits and audits
- Work with suppliers to identify root-cause and corrective actions related to non-conforming products and prints
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Critical thinking skills, able to consider new ideas with an open mind and willingness to work together to find solutions
- 2- or 4-year degree in related discipline or equivalent vocational education or professional experience
- layout inspection experience
- Fluency in reading and interpreting prints for machined parts
Great to have?
- Familiarity with, and experience of using, a business management computer system
- A good sense of humor while also taking pride in your work