About this position:
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Work with Test Facility Management, Team Leaders, Principal Scientists and Study Directors to deliver on Concept Life Sciences (IDDS) Biology services. Responsible for developing the appropriate skills required to support projects and conduct experimental procedure
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree (BSC, equivalent) in relevant discipline or relevant industry experience.
• University Course experience relevant to discipline. Including familiarity with use of pipettes, weighing of chemicals, and other core laboratory competencies.
- Operating Procedures/SOPs • Executing studies in line with appropriate SOP. • Actively inputting into SOP.
- Planning (Scheduling/Resourcing) • Actively updating Team Gantt.
- Company Confidential for Internal Use Only
- Experimental • Conducting experiments in accordance with appropriate SOPs and study Protocols. • Analysing samples and processing data.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation • Analysing data, seeking guidance and support from senior colleagues and line managers for interpretation.
- Maintenance of records • Recording, filing and archiving data in accordance with SOP. • Striving for excellence in terms of accountability, record keeping, and quality of output.
- Study Plans/Study Phase Plans and Reports • Drafting and finalising any relevant plans or reports. • Quality control checking any relevant draft plans or reports E.g. Accuracy of data and format related to study and discipline.
- Business Development and Marketing Support • Preparing relevant content to be used for marketing collateral in area of expertise, engaging with the marketing team as required. • Preparing relevant content to be used for marketing collateral in area of expertise, engaging with the marketing team as required.
- Operational and Scientific Excellence • Continuing to look for and implement efficiencies and improvements to assays to strengthen offering and profitability.
- Health and Safety • Advocate for following all health and safety procedures. • Complying with all Health and Safety requirements established for the site and proactively make recommendations for improvement.
- Quality • Maintaining high level of quality and standardisation in all work conducted.
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organisation moving forward.
- Strategic Thinking: Continually strive to improve and not afraid to try new things.
- Driving Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances. Goes the extra mile to deliver to customers.
- Collaboration: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Actively help each other to succeed. Seeks the opinion of others and takes time to understand these needs.
- Communication: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Seen as approachable and supportive professional who develops strong relationships, and there is evidence that others want to work with them. Acting in a respectful manner to influence an outcome, impact or effect. Responds appropriately to concerns of others.
- Self-Development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Being Resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.