About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Job Title: Sales Engineer Malvern Panalytical – Denmark
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to be a real business partner for our customers by offering value-added propositions? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your commercial, analytical and technical skills? Do you want to do this in an international, global, but personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our innovative and enthusiastic European Sales Team.
In this role you will promote Malvern Panalytical’s products and analytical solutions to our customers in Denmark.
You will be engaged in supporting our existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new markets, business and application fields, – both in academia and industry.
What are your responsibilities?
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers;
- Work towards achieving targets and growing the business.
- Identifying and analyzing future market trends and improving current sales processes;
- Sell Value-based solutions to our prospects and customers;
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree in chemistry, physics or materials sciences.
- Experience in sales.
- Experience in analytical techniques.
- Good organization and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- An analytical mind and feel energized from offering solutions for complex technical problems.
- Excellent communication skills both in Danish and English.
- Driving license.
Great to have?
- Self-motivated and ambition to grow in the role.
- Willingness to travel within Denmark and, occasionally, in European countries if necessary.