About this position:
From forensics to nanotechnology, our analytical systems and solutions help the world’s top researchers do ground-breaking work on the small things that make big things possible. We’re after enquiring minds, imaginative thinkers, and proud geeks. Those who are irresistibly drawn to hard problems others can’t crack. Those who are always thinking ‘what if…’. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Location: Northampton MA U.S.A.
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Are you able to lead and unite cross discipline teams to deliver technical projects? Are you looking for a position in which you can bring your leadership and engineering expertise to contribute to the development of high performance, cost effective and reliable systems and components? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our Malvern Panalytical R&D team!
In this role you will lead a team of empowered multi-discipline engineers and scientists to deliver innovative solutions to technology and engineering problems.
What are your responsibilities?
- Encourage identification and nurturing of innovative solutions. Technical leadership of the product development roadmap(s) working closely with Product Management.
- Working closely with the Director R&D North Americas & China to drive the strategy for the Thermal Centre of Excellence.
- Support collaboration projects and work closely with technical partners to deliver against our portfolio roadmaps
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Energetic, passionate and determined with logical and incisive problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering or science subject, Masters or higher preferred
- Track record of delivering high quality, complex new products and/or research programmes with 2+ years of technical leadership and management of multi-disciplined research or engineering teams.
- Lean R&D processes, DFSS & Scrum
Great to have?
- Innovative, influential and always inspiring.
- Ability to build strong relationships with an eclectic bunch of determined brainiacs!
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
YES, I WANT THIS JOB!
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.